Being part of the Children’s Choice Early Education Centre offers many benefits such as:
- No need to worry about bringing food for your child, because we provide nutritious healthy meals with no artificial colours or flavours. Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late afternoon tea. We have a 4 week rotating menu with three cooked meals per week. Meals are freshly cooked or prepared each day.
- Nappies are supplied as part of the daily fee for your convenience.
- Sun smart centre where we provide sunscreen for the children.
- Free bus service available for pick up, drop off, to school or home for both long day care, vacation care and before and after school care*.
- Free music program each week by a university qualified music instructor with a Masters degree
- Teaching Italian Language
- Free sports program each week
- Gardening program with one of our local communities.Qualified Educators providing quality child care programs. Each room has educators with first aid qualifications for your ease of mind.
- $300 credit on a family’s account when a new family is referred to our service.
- A Qld Government Approved Kindergarten program for pre-prep children provided by a 4 year university trained teacher with activities to develop social-emotional intelligence, literacy and numeracy skills, gross motor and fine motor skills, cooking and science interests.
- Italian language taught in the kindergarten program.
- Real life experiences by caring for our chickens, worm farm, fish, herb and vegetable gardens.
- Extra large natural playgrounds
- Outside Arthouse to encourage creativity
Find out what
parents say about us
“Coop always has a great day and all the ladies there are just wonderful. One of the best kindies.”
“5 star! My kids love this daycare.”
“My daughter has been at Children’s Choice for almost 2 years. In that two years the ladies at this centre have been nothing but amazing, when my daughter is striving to learn something they are always accommodating towards it. I love that they document milestones that children can take home with them for us parents to read. I’ve moved quite far from the centre, and I’m willing to travel just to have her there. It’s such a loving family environment, my daughter wakes me up when it’s her day to go. She loves it. I love it. So thankyou Children’s Choice.”
“My son has been in the toddler room since he was 15 months. He adores his teachers and loves his class. We rarely have any tears at drop-off time. Tobias feels safe, secure and super happy in care. I feel relieved to know he is so well cared for while I work.”
“The lovely outdoor environment is inviting &The staff are friendly and supportive of our needs. We have been very happy with the care and attention of our daughter as she attended Children’s Choice.”
“Loved the centre. My son Mason found it difficult to separate from me at first and frankly, I too had a hard time leaving him. The staff were very welcoming to Mason and I, and we settled in quickly.”