IPSWICH KINDERGARTEN AND PRESCHOOL
Empowering your child for success
Children’s Choice in Raceview, Ipswich, helps children develop through a ‘play’ and ‘inquiry’ based curriculum in our Kindergarten and Preschool program.
Develop your child’s early education potential in an engaging and caring environment where children are encouraged to play, be stimulated and enhanced in their learning from their interests and inquiries.
Benefits of our centre
At Children’s Choice we understand how significant early years are to your child’s education and development. We nurture this environment by allowing children to explore and discover about real life experiences through play, music and an inquiry based learning, by empowering your child to learn and grow to their full potential.
We also provide:
- Free healthy freshly cooked/prepared meals each day
- Free sunscreen for a sun safe environment
- Free nappies as part of the normal fees
- Free bus service for both long day care and before and after school care (conditions apply)
- Free music program each week by a university qualified music instructor with a Masters degree
- Ginger sport soccer program each week
- Allergy care and diet awareness for children with special dietary requirements
- Qualified educators
- Outdoors arthouse
- Animals as pets
- Open year round
Our kindergarten and preschool program is approved and funded by the Queensland Government. This is part of the Qld Government Approved Kindergarten Guideline (QKLG) based on the Early Years Learning Framework and embraces the inclusive vision that “all children experience learning that is engaging and builds success for life”(QSA, 2010). This QKLG explicitly inspires children’s learning in the kindergarten year so they have fun through play, inquiry based and planned learning experiences. We have two early childhood teachers who are university qualified and trained for the pre-prep children. One Teacher has a Masters in Early Childhood and the other teacher is studying her Masters in early Childhood.