Children’s Choice Child Care Centre near Bundamba: What’s in a Family Day Care?
Parents understand child care centres and nannies, but a family day care is slightly different. Many family day cares are privately-run from people’s homes. There are others that are institutional centres, run 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week, to accommodate the flexible hours and needs of a family. Children’s Choice Child Care Centre near Bundamba is a hybrid that offers the best of both worlds. We nurture your children in a safe, playful, and fun environment, with trained teachers, and a hands-on, imaginative approach.
Children’s Choice Child Care Centre (Family Day Care) Is Unique
Our family day care, situated near Bundamba is a quality program, run 12-hours-a-day, from 6:30am to 6:30pm, Monday through Friday. We offer you a choice of a full-day curriculum; or, a pre- and after-school care program. Both programs offer bus transport. The list of benefits that make us unique include:
- Freshly prepared, nutritious, and healthy meals with a 4-week rotating menu.
- Nappies included in the daily fee.
- A QLD Government-Approved Kindergarten curriculum, taught by our Early Childhood Teachers. Our educators are highly qualified: One with a Master’s degree and as expected, all with first-aid skills.
- Hands-on fun raising chickens, fish, and growing vegetables.
- Music, art, and all the questions the children can come up with answered with patience and care.
Browse our website to view the full list of our benefits and know why your child belongs at Children’s Choice Child Care Centre on Raceview, Ipswich.